Safety bumpers are active collision cushions made of soft polyurethane foam with a special skin and integrated safety switch-off function. They work according to the normally closed and normally open principle.
The soft foam body protects people from injury andprevents damage to objects for short andlong stopping distances. That make our safety bumpers an ideal addition to our range of collition protection systems.
Typical applications are ensuring the safety of pinching and shearing edges in mechanical engineering, stage technology, medical technology and on large, heavy gates. Safety bumpers also provide collision protections for driverless transport systems. Safety bumpers are available in lengths up to 4 meter and in standard or custom versions.
- Complies with standards
- Increase occupational safety for employees
- Fewer work accidents
- High-quality materials and manufacturing
- Customized solutions
- All RAL colours available
- Almost all geometries available
- Our safety bumpers come in designs, shapes and surface finishes that suit a wide range of application fields, irrespective of external influences such as weather conditions and chemicals.
- Protection class IP 54 or higher on request
- Applied standards: ISO 13856-3, ISO 13849-1, ISO 10218-2 (safety requirements)
- Optionally available in a fire-resistant version
Machine centres, stage understructures, driverless transport systems, lifting and painting platforms, protective covers, doors and gates.